Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I'm Right Here

Finn... this boy is so flippin cute.

Firstly, he is aware that I get a little anxious any time I don't know exactly where he is and what he's doing.  So now, anytime he hears his name, he pipes up with, "I right here!"

Secondly... he's just such a little tiny miniature Steve.  Jack has been dressing up as Optimus Prime a lot recently.  And Finn is pretty cool about that.  He wants to be OP Prime now and then, but seems to rather be Bumblebee than share Op Prime (i.e. they are both Op Prime). Anyway today Jack is walking up to him in character and Finn does sort of a stage jump and points to Jack and in his best Op Prime voice says, "You're OP PRIIIIMMME."

My mom always said the difference between boys and girls is that boys make car noises immediately.  So true.  Finn and Jack both make mechanical sound effects all the time when they play.  Ugh, I just want to bottle the cuteness because I just can't appreciate it as much as it deserves right at this time of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment