Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Belated Gift Receiver

As most of you know, Steve has one highly annoying habit.  He is ALWAYS right.  Whether it takes three minutes to prove or three years, he is always right.  You wouldn't think it would be that difficult to live with - maybe you would even consider it a blessing.

But no. It's alot like those genius shows on tv.  Like WHY after a couple years working with Monk would you EVER EVER think he was wrong.  Sure, on Medium you can get away with a little doubt since she was so often overly dramatic, but you know you should still have CHECKED out every single one of her dreams - I mean COME ON.   Mentalist - you're not going to question him after a while.  But it must be the human condition to do just that.

YES I know you're right always honey, but this time... it just can't be... or wait - oh you've already proven it.  Nevermind.

Anyway, one of his gifts to me for Christmas a few years ago was to get my blog printed.

And I thought, awh, cool (especially since he doesn't read my blog, it was nice that he was being supportive).  Then went into a little bit and realized it needed to be finessed a little and that it wasn't going to be near as cheap as the adverts made it seem.  And then I was like - geez, most of these posts are me just being lame and long winded, not worth the time or effort.  And of course I was still adding more and so what was the point?

WELL, my blogging wound down as my facebooking went up and I went back and really appreciated all that history.  SO:



He was right.  I love them. I love them in hand so I can flip thru and not get seasick going page after page on the internet.  They are nice enough.  Not exactly a book page quality from the Smithsonian, but nice.  Totally worth it, even though getting ALL of them done at once was pricey.


No comments:

Post a Comment