Monday, January 2, 2012

Best Sister Ever...

Abby is absolutely the apple of her brothers' eyes. She's the rock star when she comes home from school, the heartbreaker when she wants some alone time.


I mentioned in that last posts at Burnt Fudge that she's as much like Steve as she is like me. Case in point both the pictures above of her taking turns with the boys giving them piggy back rides and twirling them around, and also as I'm writing this she is playing the lego video game Steve got for the kids. Pirates of the Caribbean - she's the mermaid and she's walking around town and Abby commentates, "Everyone's just ignoring me, come on people, I'm a mermaid, haven't you even noticed I'm a mermaid walking around - haven't you ever seen a bra walking around like this before?"

And, of course, as per Abby - she can't play sitting still. If she's trying to get her character to move, she moves. If she's trying to get them to jump she jumps. She does a little dance to try to get them out of the water before the sharks eat them. Ah, good clean fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment