Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

I have not made any fancy resolutions about blogging. I love the new facebook "timeline" change and may find that it is indeed all I need.

But it's pretty hard to ramble with a lot of detail, which is sometimes what it takes to explain what's going on. Or maybe it's that Facebook is a much more... aware of the public sort of forum, where as I'm pretty sure my readers here can be counted on a hand or two.

Burnt Fudge has all the history, but also all the baggage - including 98% full space from blogger. Starting fresh here with probably less pictures - I'll let facebook take care of the picture side of history... at least most of it. I will be extremely selfish about using pictures here maybe. As in before, if I were blogging about an event I would try to represent important people. Now, nope it's just us and I'll be sharing on Facebook.

SO, that's the plan.

Ready?
Set?

Go!



No comments:

Post a Comment