Saturday, January 21, 2012

Accidentally In Love


I have been doing a lot of looking over past photos because I've been catching up on scrapbooking (I made it to Christmas 2011 and couldn't handle anymore at the moment), AND I've been trying to fill up and put up my photos finally in my house (with Gramma's help of course).  And I was looking at a picture from the family Hawaii trip where I was snuggling with Jack (cute), and my face was totally broken out (not so cute) because unknown to me I was pregnant with sweet Finn.
Anyway, hopefully he won't mind that he was unintentional, because goshdarnit, I'm sure glad he's here because I absolutely am in love with this accidentally planned child.  SO Accidentally in Love is our theme song.  Maybe I'll make him dance with me to it at his wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment