Saturday, October 27, 2012

Flexible

I don't know if I prayed to be more flexible (lifewise, not muscle wise) or if Steve did or someone else who loves us.

But boy is that the thing God seems to be putting me through my paces on.

My camera stopped working.  Old faithful magic 5d with all my custom settings.

I'm lucky enough to have a father in law with a super nice camera to work on in it's absence.

But I couldn't figure it out fast enough for 2 shoots this morning.  Hoping for something great all the same.

It shot super fast.  Steve figured out settings I hadn't been able to figure out.  Now as I accept all things flexible (I figure thats the quickest way to get God to stop pushing me on it - is for me to accept I must need it and to embrace it), I wonder if I won't fall in love with this new camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment