Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pitter Patter of Little Feet

Oh My Gosh.  Some tv show or commercial said something about the pitter patter of little feet in some pat line and my heart dropped to my stomach.  I HAVE absolutely basked in the funny cuteness of listening to those kids run across the floor.  The uneven rhythm, the dangerous tilt, the indescribable excitement as they are on their way... SOMEWHERE.  But I've never put together that with the yearning for the pitter patter of little feet.  Look, I don't want any more kids, but wow, I forgot to realize that the pitter patter is going away.  Finn right now is on the edge.  He still has some patter left.  He is SO funny and so destructive when he runs.  And that grin.  My heart skips a beat as he runs for his life from Daddy.  He is so so so cute.  Abby leaps around.  Jack just flat out runs.  Finny Finn Finn is my last pitter patter.  I guess he's a good one to go out on.

No comments:

Post a Comment