Sunday, November 17, 2013

Wind beneath their Capes

When I was a child I daydreamed about what my life would be like- love and marriage and kids.  Now, if I have the mental space, I daydream about my children as adults- not just their lives but how they will function as siblings.  I have no idea where life will take those relationships but I wish fiercely that they stay loving and close.  Because of course I want that.  But also because of how it started.  And how it is now. Abby and her boys.  Boys if you could only see how wonderful she is to you.  She is literally the wind beneath your wings.  These pictures are Halloween night.  She's not in the corner eating her candy or wishing her friends were there.  She's loving how much you love to be superheroes.  She's making your cape fly dramatically in the wind.  She is flying you around the room to music.
 She is the damsel in distress when you need to rescue someone.  And lovely Abby, maybe you did wish for more time with friends but look at your face.  You love this.  You love them.  And I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment