Thursday, August 8, 2013

Jack's Big Step

Kindergarden Transition Pre-school has put a pride and a confidence in Jack that I've only ever rarely glimpsed before.

There is still a big part of him that would prefer to stay at home and make up games with Finn (something that I have a very hard time not caving for since Finn is having such a rough time without him)... but once there he just - really prefers this structure.

He's still got to actually deal with the transition to real Kindergarden but that's probably best dealt with when we come to it.

I went on their field trip to Kidspace last week.  And even though I'm not awesomely made for field trip  duty (I sort of dislike it intensely) - I do appreciate what I get when I go - i.e. a glimpse into my son's social world.




He was obsessed with the map - this is him trying to direct his teacher:



No comments:

Post a Comment