Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Momma Abby

 After writing about Jack skipping around stages of growth I realize that I've written about how I do that too.

Well I take pictures a lot as you might have guessed from the massive amout of evidence on facebook.  I'm always on the hunt for good pictures of my own kids.

All of them together? Oooooo it's like Christmas.  But back to the skipping thing.

I took these pictures on Sunday.  Spent a good amount of time admiring my work, editing and sharing on facebook.


And didn't notice until today that this really is MY Abby.  This is the same Abby who was an only child at age 1, 2, 3, and even 4. This is the same Abby who used to look at me with emotion and frustration and rebellion huge in her eyes.

LOOK at her.  So calm, so centered. Loving her brothers.  Entertaining them.  Working with them; mothering them whether I'm there or not.

I will always always hold in my heart all those cuter than cute moments from babyhood and toddlerhood and very young childhood.  But I can't help it.  The memories are sweetest in hindsight.  When, just like a book or movie, I have the opportunity to know how things have worked out.  Just imagine how thrilled I'll be when I'm elderly!

















No comments:

Post a Comment